What United Nations Association Membership Means for You
Becoming a member of UNA-USA links you to a network of like-minded individuals who collectively promote the work of the UN at the grassroots level. Benefits of joining today include:
- A forum to voice your support for U.S. engagement at the UN, with a current focus in making the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) a success.
- A network of more than 180 UNA-USA chapters and divisions throughout the country comprised of people passionate about the mission of the United Nations.
- The opportunity to participate in educational and advocacy events, as well as to meet with elected leaders to increase knowledge of how the UN makes the world a safer place and improves the lives of people everywhere. Key annual events include the Annual Leadership Summit and Members Day at the UN.
- Monthly nationwide conference calls with UN Experts on Issues such as Global Health, Empowering Women and Girls, and Sustainable Development.
- Access to rewards of United Nations Federal Credit Union membership.
- Engagement with UN Foundation Campaigns for global health, adolescent girls, the environment, and more.
What Your Membership Supports
Thanks to members like you, we held more than 203 meetings with members of the House and Senate during the 2016 Advocacy Day; UNA Chapters hosted 160 events to celebrate UN Day; and more than 1,000 college students engaged as volunteers and conference leaders, and reached over 25,000 middle and high school students in Model UN conferences in more than 25 cities.